Thursday, October 2, 2008

CRAZINESS!

First off I would like to say I came up with that word. Don't let anyone tell you different. I'm copyrighting it.



CRAZINESS

copyright date

October 2nd, 2008

copy righted to Alli

All rights reserved

I know that is not a real copyright, but just know I sarted saying that at random on say this summer then all of a sudden EVERYONE was saying it!! Weird huh? Well I didn't come write this just because of qa word I made up. I came to tell you about how INSANE middle school can be. And my school is crazier than all you old gezzer's was. TRUST ME!

One thing is that the lockers will drive you nuts! They are only this wide:
I I
but kinda tall. But that doesn't help one bit. Then you have crazy amounts of homework and you have to juggle sports and friends and other extras. Frankly, I have NO IDEA how I am keeping up with it all. The weeks go by so fast though. It may be tough, but we are tougher! Yeah! XD
So don't come complaing to me. I have very little sympathy for this. Well , thanx for reading!! PLZ SEND IN MORE COMMENTS!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, but are the boys cute or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? I got deleted?

    Man. This one tough bananna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey A,
    You should seriously take a break and E-mail me! I miss u!
    Megs

    ReplyDelete