Friday, September 5, 2008

Sorry!!!

OMG!! I'm so sorry but I haven't had much time to write another post becauseof school. :{ so I will make up to you by telling you all about school. Well, on the first day of school I was on the news. So some people saw me. Freinds and family mostly. But it was all made up on the spot. I was sooo nervous!!! and I have had to do a ton of homework lately. But I'm keeping up with it and my sanity. Plus it is that time of year.... SCHOOL ELECTIONS!! It is hard who to choose because some are awesome and other are even better. You know? But one of the main points of both the VP'S and the presidental canidates is the school dances. I can strongly agree. Frankly, I notice that most of the older students pass the time by talking and eating. the songs they play(SORRY MR. ANDERSON!!!) suck!!! They played "Sweet Home Alabama" at the first dance today. My friends and I hardly stayed for the first hour. We got totally bored and called to leave. Then Rockleelover14,Deidaralover14 (duh!), and Deidara1504 all went over to R14's and D14's house. I just went home changed and forgot to call to go over and got completely left out. Oh,well. It was kinda my own fault. But I hope for the best and better school dances. I also hope to meet more new people that like what my friends and I like. Also.......CAN'T WAIT TILL SHEPUDEN!!!! I'm also sorry for those of you that don't know what shepuden is....and others don't care. Whatever. SEE YA!!! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alli-
    Don't worry about dances. We hardly dance at ours either.
    Mostly people buy and eat candy. (Well, we do also have better music...)
    Luv,
    Megs

    ReplyDelete