Saturday, July 3, 2010

Vlogging

OK, most teens nowadays are techy. We kinda have to be. We take our tests online, we send reports to ourselves, we do Powerpoints for school projects. And now, we are even using computers (and the web) to blog. Vlogging is short for video blogging. One of my best friends and I are working toward having a vlog on Youtube soon. (when we get a camera) I'll try and stick with my regular blog, though. Warning to the crazy- sensitive, we are kinda insane and do strange things, so expect a laugh or a "what in the world?!" feeling. I can't promise any dates, but ideas for good, not too expensive and can be easily plugged into a computer so we can upload frequently would be greatly appreciated! Love you all!

-Allie

1 comment:

  1. girllll, i sincerely hope you keep this thing regularly updated. i'd love to read anything you write!

    -sister sparkle

    ReplyDelete